Tuesday, May 10, 2011

'the Stack'

I always love reading fun posts about other peoples' Stacks, so I thought I'd post my own!

I have a fun new stack on today:
Orange Vera Bradley Frill Bracelet Spring 2010, Brighton Twinkle Bracelet, Zulu Beads, Pandora Bracelet (the charms must be on the bottom of my wrist!)

I never take off my Pandora bracelet on my right hand and sometimes usually I add Zulus with it! 


I always wear my Michael Kors watch on the left hand:


and it's so Sparkly I don't know what else would go with it! Does anyone have any ideas!!?

4 comments:

  1. Cute watch! And I love your stack. I think layering bracelets is so chic. Right now mine consists of a ribbon bracelet against drunk driving from Mexico, a vintage military ID bracelet, and a sailor bracelet from MV. Oh summerrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stacking too! I'm currently obsessed with wrap bracelets, and an MK watch is definitely on my want list for this semester :) cute blog!
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    P.S. I'm hosting my first blog giveaway right now (an online shopping spree to Zestii!) and I would love if you stopped by to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the orange Vera bracelet!

    ReplyDelete